Williamson County Inner Loop Annex - 301 SE Inner Loop, Georgetown
Chupacabra Conference Room in Technology Services
Cynthia Long, Commissioner Pct. 2, Chairperson, Williamson County
Chris Connealy, System Manager
Leigh Carrico, Round Rock (Primary)
Chris Bakas, Round Rock (Alternate)
Clay Shell, Georgetown (Primary)
Kelly Cruz, Georgetown (Alternate)
John Cummins, Cedar Park (Primary)
James Mallinger, Cedar Park (Alternate)
Dwain Jones, Hutto (Primary)
Rob Bocanegra, ESD 3 (Alternate)
- Call Meeting to Order- 9:00AM
- Roll Call (by Sign-in Sheet)
- Introduction of the new Wireless Communications/RCS Manager.
- Approval of the minutes from October 13th, 2022 RCS Board Meeting and the November 21st, 2022 RCS Special Meeting.
- Status Updates for the following projects:
- Radio Systems Update
- Generator Project
- Radio Enhancement Support Project
- Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action on possible Camera Security System for the tower sites.
- Review report from Mission Critical Partners
- Discuss and take action concerning possible amendment to ILA regarding Open Meeting Act compliance.
- County Auditor’s office
- Projected Subscriber Unit Counts
- Financial Report (to date)
- Old Business
- New Business
- New System Users
- Discuss and take action on date for the Budget Workshop – February 9th, 2023 at 9:00AM or March 9th, 2023 at 9:00AM. (Both dates are tentatively set on the calendar.)