Williamson County with its partners Family Hospital Systems and Curative are operating COVID-19 vaccination sites in Williamson County! The County's COVID-19 vaccination plan is focused on providing vaccines for the State's priority of Phase 1a: frontline healthcare workers and residents of long-term care facilities and Phase 1b: those 65 and older and those 16 and older with at least one chronic medical condition, as well as school and child care personnel. Effective March 15, the County will be vaccinating people in Phase 1c: people 50 to 64 years.
Williamson County has set up a call center to serve as a resource for residents interested in COVID-19 vaccine information. The call center number is 512-943-1600 and is answered Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you need to reschedule your appointment with FHS, email [email protected] The call center cannot reschedule appointments.
Family Hospital Systems will continue vaccinations of individuals in the priority groups by appointment only at the Kelly Reeves Athletic Complex, 10211 Parmer Lane, and Curative will vaccinate by appointment at the Georgetown ISD Athletic Complex, enter off of Stadium Dr., and Dell Diamond.
People must first pre-register on the County's centralized waitlist in order to receive an appointment.
Once you are contacted that it is your turn to receive the vaccine, Williamson County can offer technical assistance with completing your registration paperwork at a Vaccine Registration Technical Assistance site. No appointment is necessary. Effective April 6, all VRTA centers are open 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Hill Country Bible Church, 3300 Little Elm Trail, Gym Building, Cedar Park, Fridays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- First Baptist Taylor, 2500 Mallard Lane, Taylor, Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- The Oaks in Sun City, 301 Del Webb Blvd., Georgetown, Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- St. Richard's Episcopal Church, 1420 E Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock, Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- First United Methodist Church Georgetown (McKinney Christian Ministry Center), 1205 Ash St., Georgetown, Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Northpoint Church, 1320 Arrow Point Dr, Unit 201, Cedar Park, Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
We encourage all residents in the current priority phases to use any option to obtain your first dose of vaccine from any approved entity offering it.
You can find the state's list of vaccine providers here
Check here for a list of the state HUB locations.
You can find COVID-19 vaccine information from the Williamson County and Cities Health District here