Phase 2 of the Wilco Forward Small Business Grant Program is designated for the food service, bar, and hotel/motel industries. Williamson County businesses in these industries are eligible to apply for grants through April 30, 2021. Eligibility and grant information are below
- Food Service (Restaurants, food trucks, caterers, etc.)
- Must provideFood Establishment of Mobile Food Establishment Permit issued in Williamson County (not Temporary Food Establishments)
- Must provide a TABC caterers permit or on-premises permit
- Food Service or Bar establishments must certify that they receive at least 50% of their gross income form the sale of food and/or beverages
Businesses that sell fuel (gasoline or diesel) will not be eligible, even if they hold food service or TABC licenses.
- Businesses that were open prior to December 1, 2019, must certify that monthly average gross income for 2020 was at least 10% lower than 2019.
- All applicants must certify that they have been significantly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Applicants must provide a copy of 4th Quarter 2020 Texas Workforce Commission Unemployment Tax Report
- Grants will be based on the highest number of reported employees from October, November, or December 2020
- Grant amount will be $500 per employee, with a max of $10,000.