Effective Monday, April 5, the Williamson County Vaccine Registration Technical Assistance (VRTA) centers, which assist individuals who may want or need in-person guidance to set up a COVID-19 vaccine appointment, will be available from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Before, these sites were open until 3 p.m.
In partnership with local entities, Williamson County will continue to offer residents assistance with the vaccination process at the following VRTA locations:
- St. Richard's Episcopal Church, located at 1420 E Palm Valley Blvd in Round Rock, open Tuesdays.
- First United Methodist Church Georgetown (McKinney Christian Ministry Center), located at 1205 Ash St. in Georgetown, open Wednesdays.
- Northpoint Church, located at 1320 Arrow Point Drive, UNIT 201 in Cedar Park, open Thursdays.
- Hill Country Bible Church, 3300 Little Elm Trail, Gym Building in Cedar Park, open Fridays.
- First Baptist Taylor, 2500 Mallard Lane in Taylor, open Thursdays.
- The Oaks in Sun City, 301 Del Webb Boulevard in Georgetown, open Wednesdays ONLY.
Individuals do not need an appointment to visit a VRTA center. Residents who wish to get vaccinated are urged to get on the waitlist by visiting www.wilco.org.