Information/Policies (for a more detailed list of park rules, reservations and/or more information please contact the park office at 512-943-1920 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Glass containers not permitted; alcohol is allowed.
- NO petting zoos; pony rides, piñatas, confetti (or like items), silly string, water balloons and/or sidewalk chalk.
- Bounce houses, game trucks, trackless trains, etc. require approval of park staff 3 days prior to your reservation date. Insurance certificates required.
- Reasonable clean-up is required. Additional clean-up requiring park staff will be invoiced back to you (including staff time, supplies and equipment used).
- Pavilions are considered first come, first serve unless already reserved. Pavilions are posted with renter’s name. Pavilions can be reserved half day or full day.
- We have 'Improved Campsites', tent camping only, with restroom facility & showers; 'Primitive Campsites', tent camping only, a mile hike to those sites. Contact Park Admin office for information, availability, and/or to reserve 512-943-1920.