Information/Policies (for a more detailed list of park rules, reservations and/or more information please contact the park office at 512-943-1920 or email@example.com)
- Glass containers not permitted; alcohol is allowed.
- NO petting zoos; pony rides, piñatas, confetti (or like items), silly string, water balloons and/or sidewalk chalk.
- Bounce houses, game trucks, trackless trains, etc. require approval of park staff 3 days prior to your reservation date. Insurance certificates required.
- Reasonable clean-up is required. Additional clean-up requiring park staff will be invoiced back to you (including staff time, supplies and equipment used).
- Pavilions are considered first come, first serve unless already reserved. Pavilions are posted with renter’s name.