Change Name or Address

If you are currently registered to vote in Williamson County, and have moved within the county or have changed your name, please make sure to update your voter registration information. You can do so online here.

Another way to make a change is to use the space on the back of your Williamson County Voter Registration Certificate to indicate change(s). If you do not have your voter registration certificate, you can send us a letter indicating the change.

Or you may complete a Voter Registration Application with your new information and check the "Change" box above the citizenship question. Information cannot be accepted via email. You may fax your application to 512-943-1634 but it must be followed by the hard copy within four days.

If you are registered to vote in another county and have moved to Williamson County, you will need to submit a new Voter Registration Application. Click here for more information about submitting a new application.

Questions can be emailed to: [email protected]
(Applications and change of address information cannot be accepted via email.)
How to Submit

Mail to:

Williamson County Elections
P.O. Box 209
Georgetown, TX, 78627

Hand Deliver:

Inner Loop Annex
301 S.E. Inner Loop, Suite 104
Georgetown, Texas 78626