Thanks to the hard work of our parks team, good progress was made to reestablish access to portions of our parks and trails. Below are a few highlights to note:
- Berry Springs Park & Preserve will reopen today for day-use only. One restroom will reopen. No overnight camping permitted at this time.
- Southwest Williamson County Regional Park will reopen today. A portion of the park is still without electrical service, so the only open restroom will be the one at disc golf parking area.
- Champion Park is open. Restrooms open.
- Twin Lakes Park trailhead is open.
- Brushy Creek Regional Trail is passable in various areas, to include approximately 1.25 miles eastward from Twin Lakes Park and 1 mile eastward from Champion Park.
- Expo Center is open, hosting two events this weekend. For details, visit. www.wilcoexpo.com.