Do you have a family member, friend, acquaintance and/or any person who relies on another for support that needs to be checked on during this pandemic?
The WCSO has set up an email for those who may need a deputy to attempt contact with your loved ones or those you care for if you are unable.
• This program is specifically for those who are vulnerable to COVID-19 due to age or underlying health issues.
• This is not a replacement for 911 calls. If it's an emergency, CALL 911.
• Services are intended ONLY for the Williamson County Sheriff's Office jurisdiction. Not available within city limits.
• Checks will be conducted during 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday thru Friday and answered based on availability of deputies. (Some exceptions may be made on a case by case basis.)
• Each request is for one single check of a specific address. If more than one check is desired a separate and new email must be generated.
• This is a pilot program to determine the need of our community and may be suspended at any time.
Please email: [email protected]
• with an exact address of person(s) being checked.
• Any detailed information that you think may be useful to better aid the deputies responding. Any known medical needs or other needs.
• Specify the type of check within email. In person/phone call.