One of Williamson County’s most popular recreational facilities, the Quarry Splash Pad at Southwest Williamson County Regional Park, opens for summer on Saturday, May 29! The Splash Pad is a unique park situated on approximately two acres that includes water cannons, waterfalls, and water jets, along with a nearby sand play area. There is no standing water and no lifeguard on duty.
The splash pad is open Wednesday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. for an entrance fee of $2 per person. Credit card payments only are accepted. The Quarry Splash Pad will be open on Memorial Day; however, is usually closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Onsite facilities at the splash pad include two large pavilions and two birthday pavilions which are available by reservation. The pavilion rental does not include the individual entry fee into the splash pad. For a list of available facilities with their rental fees click here or visit the parks website at www.wilco.org/parks. To reserve one of the pavilions, use our online reservation site.
A few guidelines to keep in mind while enjoying the pavilions and water areas include:
• Food is permitted in the park, but no glass is allowed.
• Guests are asked to clean-up after their event to include the removal of any tape, string or ribbon.
• No piñatas, water balloons, or confetti may be used as they can damage the water filtration system.
• Pets are not permitted, with the exception of service animals.
• Climbing on rocks, skateboards and bicycles are not permitted in the water areas.
• Smoking, and the use of alcohol or tobacco products, is prohibited.
In addition to the Quarry Splash Pad, Cedar Rock Railroad (a miniature train) and a small playscape for children are available in the Southwest Williamson County Regional Park, located at 3005 C.R. 175 just north of FM 1431. For more information on all Williamson County parks and recreation programs, visit the website at www.wilco.org/parks, call 512-943-1920, or visit the parks office at 219 Perry Mayfield, Leander, Texas 78641.