Notice of Meeting of the Fire Commissioners of
Williamson County Emergency Services District #8
Wednesday, February 16, 2022
The Board of Fire Commissioners of Williamson County Emergency Services District #8 will meet on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 6:00p.m. at Fire Station #6, 6700 RM 2338, Georgetown, Texas 78633.
Williamson County Emergency Services District #8 Board Members: Bobby Bunte, Bennie Piper, Troy Rodriguez, Ira Wood and Lisa Birkman.
Call to Order
Board may, at any time, recess the Regular Session to convene in Executive Session at the request of the Chair, Board Member, or legal counsel for any purpose authorized by the Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code Chapter 551, and are subject to action in the Regular Session that follows.
- Public Comment
- Consideration and possible action to approve the minutes from the Regular Session Meeting held on January 19, 2022.
- Presentation of ESD8 Audit by James Medack, CPA.
- Presentation of the monthly Treasurer’s report and payment of bills by Ron Barrick.
- Consideration and possible action to amend the by-laws to allow for a 90 day contingency reserve and other changes as needed.
- Discussion and possible action on the issue of the adoption of a Sales and Use Tax by the District to maintain and enhance the services provided by the District and address future revenue shortfalls.
- Monthly presentation, report(s) and updates by City of Georgetown Fire Chief John Sullivan.
I, Nancy Rangel, do hereby certify that this Notice of Meeting was posted on the ESD8 website, a place readily accessible to the general public at all times and with the County Clerk’s Office on the February 11th at 3:00 p.m. and remained posted for at least 72 continuous hours, preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.