The Board of Fire Commissioners of Williamson County Emergency Services District #8 will meet on Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 6:00p.m. at 3500 D B Wood Road, Public Safety Operations and Training Center, Georgetown, Texas. If you need accommodations for a disability, please notify Nancy Rangel at 512-968-4077 in advance.
Williamson County Emergency Services District #8 Board Members: Bobby Bunte, Bennie Piper, Troy Rodriguez and Ira Wood.
Call to Order
Board may, at any time, recess the Regular Session to convene in Executive Session at the request of the Chair, Board Member, or legal counsel for any purpose authorized by the Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code Chapter 551, and are subject to action in the Regular Session that follows.
- Public Comment.
- Consideration and possible action to approve the minutes from the Regular Session Meeting held on January 15, 2020.
- Presentation of the monthly Treasurer’s report and payment of bills by Ron Barrick.
- Reconstitution of the Board.
- Discussion and possible action to determine if there is support or interest in serving some unincorporated areas outside of Leander.
- Monthly presentation, report(s) and updates by City of Georgetown Fire Chief John Sullivan.
I, Nancy Rangel, do hereby certify that this Notice of Meeting was posted on the ESD8 website, a place readily accessible to the general public at all times and with the County Clerk’s Office on the 14th day of January at 3:00 p.m. and remained posted for at least 72 continuous hours, preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.