The Board of Fire Commissioners of Williamson County Emergency Services District #8 will meet on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at 6:00p.m. at Fire Station #6, 6700 Williams Drive, Georgetown, Texas, 78633.
Williamson County Emergency Services District #8 Board Members: Bobby Bunte, Bennie Piper, Troy Rodriguez, Lisa Birkman and Ira Wood.
Call to Order
Board may, at any time, recess the Regular Session to convene in Executive Session at the request of the Chair, Board Member, or legal counsel for any purpose authorized by the Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code Chapter 551, and are subject to action in the Regular Session that follows.
- Public Comment
- Consideration and possible action to approve the minutes from the Regular Session Meeting held on November 18, 2020.
- Presentation of the monthly Treasurer’s report and payment of bills by Ron Barrick.
- Discussion and possible action regarding mutual and/or automatic-aid with Williamson County ESD7 (Florence).
- Discussion and possible action regarding use and/or rental of the ESD Community Room.
- Monthly presentation, report(s) and updates by City of Georgetown Fire Chief John Sullivan.
I, Nancy Rangel, do hereby certify that this Notice of Meeting was posted on the ESD8 website, a place readily accessible to the general public at all times and with the County Clerk’s Office on the December 11th at 3:00 p.m. and remained posted for at least 72 continuous hours, preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.