The Board of Fire Commissioners of Williamson County Emergency Services District #8 will meet on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 6:00p.m. at 3500 D B Wood Road, Public Safety Operations and Training Center, Georgetown, Texas. If you need accommodations for a disability, please notify Nancy Rangel at 512-968-4077 in advance.
Williamson County Emergency Services District #8 Board Members: Bobby Bunte, Bennie Piper, Troy Rodriguez, Ira Wood and Richard Wilkes.
Call to Order
Board may, at any time, recess the Regular Session to convene in Executive Session at the request of the Chair, Board Member, or legal counsel for any purpose authorized by the Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code Chapter 551, and are subject to action in the Regular Session that follows.
- Consideration and possible action to approve the minutes from the Regular Session Meeting held on February 20, 2019.
- Presentation of the monthly Treasurer’s report and payment of bills by Ron Barrick.
- Discussion and possible action on the sale of the Station 6 Fire Station site to the City of Georgetown and issues related to same, including but not limited to payments, Service Contract and financials related to same.
- Discussion and possible action on establishing members to represent them on Public Safety Commission.
- Development of annual calendar of recurring events.
- Monthly presentation, report(s) and updates by City of Georgetown Fire Chief John Sullivan.
- Public Comment.
I, Nancy Rangel, do hereby certify that this Notice of Meeting was posted on the ESD8 website, a place readily accessible to the general public at all times and with the County Clerk’s Office on the 15th day of March at 3:00 p.m. and remained posted for at least 72 continuous hours, preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.