The Board of Fire Commissioners of Williamson County Emergency Services District No. 8 will meet on Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 6:00p.m. at Fire Station #6, 6700 RM 2338, Georgetown, Texas 78633.
Williamson County Emergency Services District No. 8 Board Members: Bobby Bunte, Bennie Piper, Troy Rodriguez, Ira Wood and Lisa Birkman.
Call to Order
Board may, at any time, recess the Regular Session to convene in Executive Session at the request of the Chair, Board Member, or legal counsel for any purpose authorized by the Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code Chapter 551, and are subject to action in the Regular Session that follows.
- Call meeting to order
- Establish Quorum
- Public Comment
- Consideration and possible action to approve the minutes from the Special Call Meeting held on August 29, 2022.
- Presentation of the monthly Treasurer’s report and payment of bills by Ron Barrick.
- Discussion and possible action to approve a Letter of Engagement with Barrick & Company LLC for bookkeeping and accounting services in fiscal year 2022/2023.
- Discussion and possible action to approve a Letter of Engagement with Medack & Oltmann, LLP to perform annual financial audit.
- Discussion and possible action regarding future financial and operational plans for the district.
- Monthly presentation, report(s) and updates by City of Georgetown Fire Chief John Sullivan.
I, Nancy Rangel, do hereby certify that this Notice of Meeting was posted on the ESD8 website, a place readily accessible to the general public at all times and with the County Clerk’s Office on September 16th at 3:00 p.m. and remained posted for at least 72 continuous hours, preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.