The Board of Fire Commissioners of Williamson County Emergency Services District No. 8 will meet on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 6:00p.m. at Fire Station #6, 6700 RM 2338, Georgetown, Texas 78633.
Williamson County Emergency Services District No. 8 Board Members: Bobby Bunte, Bennie Piper, Troy Rodriguez, Ira Wood and Lisa Birkman.
Call to Order
Board may, at any time, recess the Regular Session to convene in Executive Session at the request of the Chair, Board Member, or legal counsel for any purpose authorized by the Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code Chapter 551, and are subject to action in the Regular Session that follows.
- Call meeting to order
- Establish Quorum
- Public Comment
- Consideration and possible action to approve the minutes from the Regular Session Meeting held on December 21, 2022.
- Presentation of the monthly Treasurer’s report and payment of bills by Ron Barrick.
- Discussion and possible action regarding the renewal of the VFIS insurance policy.
- Discussion and possible action related to email and website accounts with Clicktunity and GoDaddy.
- Discussion and possible action regarding future financial and operational plans for the district.
- Discussion and possible action regarding public outreach campaign.
- Monthly presentation, report(s) and updates by City of Georgetown Fire Chief John Sullivan.
I, Nancy Rangel, do hereby certify that this Notice of Meeting was posted on the ESD8 website, a place readily accessible to the general public at all times and with the County Clerk’s Office on January 13th at 3:00 p.m. and remained posted for at least 72 continuous hours, preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.