Over 65 - Disabled Person - Disabled Veteran
If you are 65 years of age or older, disabled, or a disabled veteran with a service connected disability and the property is your resident homestead you can qualify for an additional exemption on your property. These exemptions can freeze your taxes per the Property Tax Code (section 11.26) and impact your tax bill if you are eligible.

Contact the Williamson Central Appraisal District (512) 930-3787 to discuss qualifying for the OA65, DP, or DV Exemptions and the proper steps to take to transfer one homestead in Texas to another (providing the necessary documentation to transfer these exemptions within the state of Texas.

Once you have qualified for an exemption you may contact the Williamson County Tax Assessor Collector's office. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have in regards to your tax bill.