Controlled burn reporting

All controlled burns must be reported on the day you wish to burn. Please call 512-864-8282 to report your burn.

The following Fire Departments require individuals to obtain a burn permit. Please contact your fire department for more information.

Georgetown Fire –Outside Burning Information-Georgetown 512-930-3473 (FIRE) or 512-930-3510 (GTPD)

Round Rock Fire – New Burn Permit Form 512-218-5518 or 512-218-5500 (RRPD)

Taylor Fire (inside city limits only) -- Taylor Outdoor Burn Permit Application 512-352-6992 or 512-864-8282

Cedar Park Fire -- Cedar Park Outdoor Burn Information 512-401-5200 or 512-260-4200

Police Department Non-Emergency Numbers

Cedar Park Police – 512-260-4600
Leander Police – 512-528-2800
Georgetown Police – 512-930-3510
Round Rock Police – 512-218-5500
Taylor Police – 512-352-5551
Austin Police – 3-1-1 or 512-974-2000