Please tell us how our Emergency Communications team is doing. Please click on the QR code or scan it with your cell phone camera to submit your response.

Frequently Asked Questions

I need to check if someone is in jail.

Was my animal picked up by Animal Control?

Visit the WCRAS website to check for your lost or missing pet. http://pets.wilco.org/

Questions about COVID testing or vaccinations.

Call 512-943-3660 or visit the WCCHD website http://www.wcchd.org/COVID-19/index.php

How do I submit an open records request?

Visit this link https://www.wilco.org/ossf and look toward the bottom of the page.

Is there a noise ordinance for Williamson County?

As of 12/2020 there is not an ordinance; however, you can still report a noise complaint to our non-emergency line 512-864-8282. Additionally, if your HOA has rules on noise levels, these rules are not enforceable by law enforcement.

I received a bill for an EMS transport, what should I do?

What is the status of my WCSO case?

Call WCSO Criminal Investigations Division (CID) at 512-943-1313.

Where was my vehicle towed to?

Where can I submit traffic enforcement requests that are not in progress?