Because of public concern for contracting the COVID virus, very few choose to personally enter the JP2 Office to conduct their business. Therefore, the JP2 Office in Cedar Park will be open for walk-in business on Tuesdays only, beginning July 13, between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M.
Be assured the office is open for business by phone, e-mail, fax, postal mail, e-file, website, using the drop box in the hallway, and by appointments.
Alternative Methods to Contact the Court:
1) Call the court at 512-260-4210 to speak to an employee or email the court at [email protected].
2) All civil case filings including: petitions, answers, and other civil documents may be filed using E-File. More information can be found here: https://efile.txcourts.gov/ofsweb
3) Go to www.wilco.org/payjp2 to plea no contest and pay your citation in full or get more information on alternative payment options.
4) Mail your documents and payments to 350 Discovery Blvd., Ste 204, Cedar Park, Texas 78613.
5) Civil and Criminal Forms, including plea forms and driver safety course requests, may be downloaded under the Information and Forms link and submitted by email to [email protected], faxed to 512-260-4215 or by mail.
Minors under the age of 17 who have received a traffic citation will received a summons to appear in person or virtually, if necessary, in order to enter their plea before the Judge.
Minors receiving a Minor in Possession of Alcohol or Public Intoxication citation will receive a summons to appear in person or virtually, if necessary, in order to enter their plea before the Judge.
Virtual hearings are now being scheduled. If you have a case pending, please ensure the court currently has and maintains your current address.