Commissioner Pct 2 News

Certificate of Compliance Process Now Online in Williamson County

  • 21 April 2021
  • Author: Connie Odom
  • Number of views: 331

Williamson County has moved its process to obtain a Certificate of Compliance online through www.MyGovernmentOnline.org. If you live in the unincorporated areas of Williamson County, a Certificate of Compliance is required to develop, build or grade on property that is outside of a FEMA-mapped or local floodplain. A Floodplain Development Permit is required for any development within or adjacent to a regulated floodplain.

Residents can create a free account and submit their Certificate of Compliance application by visiting the www.MyGovernmentOnline.org website. This process is just for applications outside of city limits in the unincorporated areas of the county. To watch a video on the process, go to www.wilco.org/roads. For more information, call 512-943-3330 or email [email protected].

Per the Flood Damage Prevention Order, either a Certificate of Compliance or a Floodplain Development Permit is required to develop, build, or grade on property in the unincorporated areas of Williamson County. More online applications such as Floodplain Development Permits, Driveway Permits, Utility Permits and Subdivision applications plan to be added to www.MyGovernmentOnline.org in the future.

Categories: PIO

Theme picker

Enter Title