Willaimson County's Public Safety Technology Program (PSTP) is a cooperative effort involving many different County departments and partner agencies. The program and its associated projects are coordinated by staff in Technology Services.
CAD/RMS/MCT Map Layer Change Policy
Please click here for the policy on how Technology Services handles changes to map layers.
Technology Services Support for Agencies Document
Please click here for the document Technology Services Support for Agencies.
Hardware and Software Requirements Document
Please click here for the document Hardware and Software Requirements.
PST Component Projects
- Computer Assisted Dispatch (CAD) Software
- Law Enforcement Records Management Software (LE RMS)
- Mobile Data Software (for CAD)
- Mobile Field Reporting (for LE RMS)
- Fire Records Management Software (F RMS)
- Paging/Text Messaging Software
- Handheld Citation Hardware and Software
- Mobile printing and magnetic swipe reader hardware
- Alarm Billing Software
- CAD to CAD Interfaces
- LE RMS to other RMS interfaces
- LE RMS to Jail and Court Interfaces
- Timeclock hardware
- Servers and Storage
- Mobile VPN Software
- Project/Bug/Issue/Inventory Software
- Mobile Router/GPS/AVL Hardware
- Other smaller projects
For more information, please contact Richard Semple, Public Safety Technology Director ([email protected]) or Chris Connealy, Emergency Services Senior Director ([email protected]).