Wednesday, April 12, 2023, 1:30 p.m. | Round Rock Public Health Center | Scott D. Evans Conference Room | 355 Texas Ave., Round Rock, TX 78664
Event date: 4/12/2023 1:30 PM
Wednesday, April 12, 2023, 1:30 p.m.
Round Rock Public Health Center
Scott D. Evans Conference Room
355 Texas Ave., Round Rock, TX 78664
Board of Health Directors
Chris Copple (Cedar Park, 12/24)
Jeffrey Jenkins (Taylor, 12/23)
Leigh Wallace (Georgetown, 12/25)
Kathy Pierce, Chair (County, 12/25)
Bob Farley (Hutto, 12/25)
Ed Tydings (County, 12/23)
Robert Powers (Leander/Liberty Hill, 12/24)
Laurie Hadley (Round Rock, 12/24)
Caroline Hilbert, Executive Director
Call regular session to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Acknowledge staff and visitors; hear any comments. This will be the only opportunity for public comment. The Health District invites comments on any matter affecting the district, whether on the agenda or not. Speakers should limit their comments to two minutes. Note that members of the Board may not comment at the meeting about matters that are not on the agenda.
The Consent Agenda includes items considered to be routine that the Board of Health may act on with one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless requested by a Board Member, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered on the Regular Agenda. (Items 4-6)
- Approval of minutes, Regular Meeting, 03/08/2023
- Approval of 2023 Community Solutions Funding Mini-Grants –AGE of Central Texas and The Georgetown Project
- Ratification of Enhancing Disease Prevention through Collaboration funding application
- Approval of DSHS Public Health Infrastructure Grant contract
- Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action on proposed FY23 Budget Amendments
- Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action on Memorandum of Understanding with Georgetown Health Foundation –New Georgetown clinic location
- Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action on grant applications, including Limiting Overdose through Collaborative Actions grant
- Discuss, consider, and take appropriate action on setting a public hearing regarding the WCCHD Retail Food Order
- Executive Director’s Report
- The Williamson County Board of Health may convene in closed Executive Session to discuss pending or contemplated litigation, settlement matters other confidential attorney-client legal matters (EXECUTIVE SESSION as per VTCA Govt. Code sec. 551.071 consultation with attorney), and any other matters permitted by the Texas Open Meetings Act to be discussed in closed Executive Session, including the following:
- Litigation or claims or potential litigation or claims against WCCHD or by WCCHD, including claims by former Executive Director Derrick Neal.
- Status Update-Pending Cases or Claims; including Cause No. 22-1710-C26, Williamson County and Cities Health District v. Derrick Neal; in the 26TH Judicial District Court, Williamson County, Texas.
- Employee/personnel related matters.