November 30, 2018 is the last day to complete an application for the Williamson County Brown Santa Program.
Families will be notified of the status of their application by email (if one was listed on the application), mail or telephone by December 6th.
Brown Santa provides assistance to families living at or below the U.S. poverty level guidelines or who have experienced a significant hardship during the year. Brown Santa serves those families living in an area of Williamson County that does not provide a similar program. Other area programs are listed below. Please verify Brown Santa is the correct agency prior to applying.
If you live in one of the following areas, you must apply with the corresponding agency
- Austin city limits–Contact Austin Police Operation Blue Santa
- Cedar Park city limits–Contact the Cedar Park Police Department
- Florence city limits–Contact your school counselor
- Georgetown ISD–Contact your school counselor or The Caring Place, located at 2000 Railroad Street
- Granger city limits–Contact your school counselor or the Granger Police Department
- Hutto ISD–Contact a school counselor or Hutto Police Department
- Jarrell city limits–Contact your school counselor
- Leander ISD–Contact the Hill Country Christmas Bureau at www.hillcountrychristmas.org
- Round Rock city limits–Contact the Round Rock Police Department