Wedding Request/Information
Wedding Information

*Please do not schedule Weddings more than 6 weeks in advance.

Office Weddings during office hours 
(Afternoon Weddings must pre-pay no later than 1 day before)

Weekday Office Weddings after hours

Historic Courthouse Weddings
(Afternoon wedding must pre-pay no later than 1 day before)


Weekend Weddings by Approval Only

 Weekend Weddings in the Courtroom $300.00
All Weddings in and around Georgetown Area
(Weir, Walburg, Granger, Bartlett, Florence and Jarrell)

Weddings in Williamson County
(Taylor, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Leander, Liberty Hill, and all of South West Williamson County)

Holiday Weddings (By approval Only)
(In Williamson County)

All Weddings outside Williamson County

Holiday Weddings outside Williamson County (By approval Only)


All Weddings performed other than during normal work hours must be paid by Wednesday prior to the Wedding date.

Rehearsal In County

Rehearsal Out of County $300.00

Only cash payments accepted

Marriage License Information

If you wish to apply for a marriage license in Williamson County both applicants should come to the basement of the Justice Center located at 405 MLK Street, Georgetown, TX. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

We will need proper identification such as a drivers license, certified copy of birth certificate (not a hospital record), or passport. We will also ask for social security numbers. Please refer to the fees document for the price of a marriage license. We accept cash payments only.

Once you purchase the license you have to wait 72 hours before you can marry unless either of you happen to be on active duty in the military. You have to married within 90 days from the date that you purchased the license.

If you are 16 years or older but under 18 years of age a parent will have to sign the consent form. The parent will also need to bring a drivers license or I.D. card for proper identification. If the natural parents are divorced, the parent given custody must give the written consent. The parent will need to bring the custody papers and proper identification.

In the state of Texas, there is a 30 day waiting period after a divorce is final. We can issue the license on the 31st day from the final date. If the applicants are remarrying each other then it does not apply.

You can purchase your license in any county in Texas and get married in any other county in Texas.

If you have any questions, please call (512) 943-1527 or (512) 943-1526.

Or visit their Web site by following this link