Moving begins for new J.B. and Hallie Jester Annex
4/20/2010 11:25 AM
Several county offices will re-locate to their new J.B. and Hallie Jester Annex locations beginning Monday, April 26. The J.B. and Hallie Jester Annex is located at 1801 E. Old Settlers Blvd, in Round Rock. Moving dates are proposed as follows:
- Pct. 1 Commissioner: Closed for move in Monday and Tuesday, April 26-27, resuming operations on Wednesday, April 28.
- EMS: Scheduled move in day is Monday, April 26.
- Pct. 1 Constable: Scheduled move in day is Wednesday, May 5.
- Tax Assessor/Collector’s Round Rock Office: Closed for move in Wednesday and Thursday, May 5 and 6, resuming operations on Friday, May 7.
- Sheriff Substation: Scheduled move in day is Monday, May 10.
- Pct. 1 Justice of the Peace: Closed for move in Friday, May 21 and Monday, May 24, resuming operations on Tuesday, May 25.
A Grand Opening Ceremony for the new buildings will be held Wednesday, June 16, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. with a ribbon cutting at 11 a.m. Moman Architects designed the building, and it was constructed by Chasco Constructors.
- 30 -