|Funds - Tuesday, March 05, 2013|
How to obtain an IRS Tax Return Transcript - Tuesday, March 05, 2013
By calling the IRS Transcript Order Line at 1-800-908-9946
By mail using Form 4506-T
or now online CLICK HERE for external IRS link
2013 Net Income Requirements - Tuesday, March 05, 2013
You must meet these 2013 net* income requirements: (these income amounts change annually in February)
|Size of Household
Income Per Year
||Add $12,060 for each additional member
*As determined by using the Adjusted Gross income (AGI) on the most recent Federal Income Tax form.
Note: The value of the replacement vehicle may affect eligibility requirements and/or benefits for financial assistance programs, such as Temporary Assistance for Needy Families. Please contact your case worker if you have any questions.
Drive a Clean Machine Program Update - Friday, August 03, 2012
Drive a Clean Machine Program Update
On September 1, 2012, the AirCheckTexas Drive a Clean Machine program will have changes to the eligibility requirements for ALL replacement vehicles.
Effective September 1, 2012, eligible vehicles are:
- Model year 2013-2010 cars, SUVs, and vans;
- Model year 2013-2011 pickup trucks; and
- Model year 2013-2010 hybrid, electric, natural gas and all vehicles that have been certified to meet federal Tier 2, Bin 3 or cleaner Bin certification vehicles.
The following model year vehicles will be removed from the eligibility lists and will no longer be eligible for purchase under the DACM program after August 31, 2012. All vehicles sold on or after September 1 must meet new eligibility criteria, regardless of the voucher's date of issue or expiration, or status of ongoing sales negotiations with the dealer.
After August 31, 2012, these vehicles are no longer eligible:
- Model year 2009 cars, SUVs, and vans;
- Model year 2010 trucks
Drive a Clean Machine Program Update House Bill 3272 - Friday, August 05, 2011
Program Changes beginning September 1, 2011
Effective September 1, 2011, the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality's AirCheckTexas - Drive a Clean Machine program will implement new requirements resulting from the passage of House Bill 3272 during the 82nd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, 2011. The changes will affect the retired vehicle and replacement vehicle eligibility.
Effective September 1, 2011:
A vehicle to be retired must be registered and have been registered in a participating county for 12 of the past 15 months preceding application for assistance.
The vehicle you purchase must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a federal Tier 2 Bin 5 or cleaner vehicle (see the list: model year 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009);
- Have an odometer reading of not more than 70,000 miles;
- Cannot cost more than:
- $35,000 before tax, title and license, or
- $45,000 for a hybrid vehicle, electric vehicle, natural gas vehicle or a vehicle certified to meet or exceed federal Tier 2, Bin 3 or cleaner certification of current or up to three model years old; before tax, title and license; and
- Must be purchased through a participating dealer.